Small Business Start-up Assistance
If you’re starting a new business, congratulations! As fellow small business owners we know this is an exciting and sometimes overwhelming time for you, which is why First Act specializes in providing accounting services for start-ups.
Setting up the best possible accounting practices from the very beginning will help you maximize cash flow, assess your profitability and in general spend less time on accounting and more on growing your new business—not to mention minimizing the stress of filing taxes.
First Act’s Small Business Start-Up Services include:
- Consultation to help you determine the best business structure
- Advice and preparation for financing
- Accounting and bookkeeping systems, including an on-site visit to assess your current work station and technology
- Guidance on sales tax, liability, deductions and donations
- Systems for tracking performance and analyzing costs
Best of all, First Act’s highly personalized approach caters to the individual needs of your small business. Perhaps you have a unique situation that falls outside the more common tasks we focus on. Our solid business partnerships give us the tools to help you. Please contact us to discuss your custom requirements. At First Act Accounting, we pride ourselves on doing what it takes to meet the needs of our clients and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.